To help individuals improve their emotional and behavioral well being through education and treatment.
A healthier community strengthened by comprehensive behavioral health services.
Our service to the community is guided by principles drawn from the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. These principles are vital to our existence and integrated throughout all levels of the organization.
- Integrity - Serving others in an ethical, honest and sincere manner.
- Compassion - Demonstrating concern for others.
- Service - Responding to the needs of others ahead of our own.
- Stewardship - Using our resources responsibly.
- Excellence - Committing to high standards of quality and performance.
- Respect - Treating everyone with dignity and worth.